Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Secret Missions Revealed

Missions/Plans 2012-2013



We used to say that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. WEll, if it is the case, why not you sit for a while and give a thought of what you plan for the future. Of course, we plan the action but Allah gives us the result. Here are my own lists:



Career Development


Publishing journal/academic research,publishing books for children, upgrading teaching skills & classroom activities and writing novels (Buy my book!)


Personal Development


Grooming myself at gym and aerobic classes, eating healthy food ONLY (you are what you eat, nwy), performing more Doa' and additional prayer, reciting the Holy Quran, revising my 3rd language - Arabic (I really miss my Ustaz back in university!), practicing my long-lost cooking skills, shopping new fashionable clothes, reading Parenting books, reading on how to Be a Good Wife and attending my very own wedding.
At the end of 2013- I should have visited this entry again and announce to the world -



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

6 comments:

Old dwarf said...

hopefully all of your objectives achieved according to your plan..:)

~Sal Ismail~ said...

can't wait to see the result~ =)

Mama Auf Papa Ajim said...

hope to hear the gud news from u..:)
follow aku balik ye wan... ~fariza irni

Mama Auf Papa Ajim said...

hope to hear the gud news from u..:)
follow aku balik ye wan... ~fariza irni

Ms Syakira said...

Insyaallah Mama Auf Papa Ajim.

Ms Syakira said...

Some missions have been accomplished!